Discontinued-Aldo Single Lever Vessel Bathroom Faucet Stainless Steel with Pop Up Drain Satin Nickel
Discontinued- KRAUS bathroom faucets combine substance with style, for a dramatic look with contemporary appeal. With designs ranging from transitional to modern, the options are endless for all your stylish bathroom ideas. Each vessel faucet is created using top-quality components, including a ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a best-in-industry aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure.Designed to complement your vessel sink, the sleek Aldo faucet coordinates with a variety of décor styles. Choose from a range of distinctive finishes to create a bathroom you love.Benefits & Features
- Brass Construction for Maximum Durability
- Single Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Top-Quality Cartridge for Reliable Operation
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Flawless Finish
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Fits Any Vessel Sink
- (Optional Deck Plate Included w/ Select Models)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Faucet Certifications: cUPC, AB 1953, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, EPA, CAL Green, DOE, CEC, MASS, FTC
- faucet height: 14.5"
- spout height: 8.5"
- spout reach: 7.25"
- flow rate: 1.5 gpm
- number of holes required: 1
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375"
|Collection Name||Vessel Mixer|
|Faucet Holes / Holes Required||1|
|Handle Clearance (inches)||15.75|
|Mount Type||Deck Mount|
|Faucet Height (inches)||14.50|
|Spout Reach (inches)||7.25|
|Spout Height (inches)||8.50|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.50|
|Faucet Certifications||AB 1953, EPA, cUPC, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, CAL Green, DOE, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, FTC, CEC, MASS|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|