Discontinued-KRAUS Decus Single Lever Vessel Bathroom Faucet
Kraus bathroom faucets combine substance with style, for a dramatic look with contemporary appeal. With designs ranging from transitional to modern, the options are endless for all your stylish bathroom ideas. Each vessel faucet is created using top-quality components, including a ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a best-in-industry aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure.Designed to complement your vessel sink, the sleek Decus faucet coordinates with a variety of décor styles. Choose from a range of distinctive finishes to create a bathroom you love.Benefits & Features
- Brass Construction for Maximum Durability
- Single Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Top-Quality Cartridge for Reliable Operation
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Flawless Finish
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Fits Any Vessel Sink
- (Optional Deck Plate Included w/ Select Models)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Faucet Certifications: cUPC, AB 1953, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, EPA, CAL Green, DOE, CEC, MASS, FTC
- faucet height: 14.8"
- spout height: 9.12"
- spout reach: 5"
- flow rate: 1.5 gpm
- number of holes required: 1
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.25"
|Collection Name||Vessel Mixer|
|Faucet Holes / Holes Required||1|
|Faucet Installation Type||Vessel Faucet|
|Handle Clearance (inches)||2|
|Mount Type||Deck Mount|
|Faucet Height (inches)||14.80|
|Spout Reach (inches)||5|
|Spout Height (inches)||9.12|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.20|
|Faucet Certifications||Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, CAL GREEN, EPA, DOE|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|